DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free or at a discounted price in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.
My daughters were so excited for this product! They absolutely love hair and feather extensions and couldn't wait to try this out!
It came and right away I had to start putting feathers in 3 of the 4 girl's hair. The colors are bright and vibrant, which helps tremendously with some of the girls' hair, as 2 of them have dark hair.
I even put a pink one in our girl golden retriever's hair!
I've used this type of product before and it's very simple to use. Here are the directions in my own words:
1. Get a small piece of hair (basically a couple of strands) and separate it from all the other hair.
2. Take the tool that looks like it has a hook at the bottom and place one of the small beads on it.
3. Take the tool and use the hook to get the strand of hair and push the bead down.
4. Gently pull the hair through the bead by using the hook.
5. The bead should be in the hair now.
6. Take the feather and insert the top piece that is like plastic through the bead.
7. Use a tool like wire cutters (I think that's what it is) and flatten the bead with the feather inside of it.
8. Now put all the other hair around it and there you have it!
I give this product 5 out of 5 stars!