Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thoughts


So I started this blog with the intentions to help others find homeschooling resources and to share my own lesson plans. I will continue to do this, but I also would like to utilize my writing skills and make a little extra spending money by reviewing products or writing articles for companies. Please continue to follow and let me know if there is anything special you may like to see and I will try to accomplish that!

My girls and I also have a book review blog at: 5girlsbookreviews.blogspot.com, we actually receive children's/YA books from authors/publishing companies that are either already on the shelves, or will be coming out soon. Please be sure and follow that blog as well!

Plus, if anyone knows how to make posts to the separate pages, please give me a heads up because I am unable to figure it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment